Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bahamas

Well, I'm here. Flights were long, I finished one of my reading books already, which is useful in that I can foist it off on my parents and don't have to lug it around, but sad because I only have so many and I should probably do my best not to spend all of my money on books.

Met a few folks from the trip in the Charlotte airport (hey, Wendy, Devon and Jamie!) and unfortunately ended up unable to contain my parents as they spent the flight from Charlotte to Nassau chatting with Jamie. *sigh* I suppose I'll survive.

So far we've mostly just explored and slept. No joke, I took a 3 hour nap this afternoon. Tomorrow I'm going to have to repack my bags to put the heavy stuff in the rolling bag and the lightweight stuff in the backpacking bag. I know, my life is just so exciting. Well cut me some slack, I got up at 4:30 this morning, and I'm kind of running on sugar and willpower at the moment. I got some new pictures, too. (More on facebook and to come and such)

And with that, I'm off!
Love, Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment